Crown Wood School
Our school opened in 1982 and has seen a number of changes to the accommodation over the years.
In 2014 we had the final part of the planned expansion of the building, which gave us 12 new classrooms, a new larger Nursery,administration and staff areas, a nurture room, a hall with a built-in AV system and a large playground.
Currently, we have:
- A new Nursery unit
- 21 classrooms
- Art, Craft and Technology working areas.
- A new library
- A new kitchen area to teach cookery
- A new and enlarged kitchen for the preparation of school meals
- Extensive Information Technology provision
- 2 Halls/Gymnasiums
- Separate dining area
- A nurture room
- A medical room
- A staff study
- A large staff room
- Accessible toilet and shower facilities
- Extensive outdoor space, including a wooded area.