Crown Wood Primary

Crown Wood
Primary School

Feeling Unwell? NHS Advice on where to go..

Do you know where to go if you or your child is unwell?

Research by the NHS shows that too often people go to urgent care centres or A&E, for minor illnesses and after a long wait to see a clinician, they are then seen and either sent home or sent elsewhere.  Accidents and severe illnesses unfortunately do happen, and when appropriate, a call to 999 or a trip to A&E may be needed.

The NHS has provided the following signposting information to help make the best decision.


Feeling Unwell?  Where to go...

Using the most appropriate service, helps the NHS to work at its best and be there for those who really need it. That is why the NHS is asking you to “help us, help you”.