Instructions for 15 June
For those attending school on Monday 15 June:
- We are offering a full school meal service for children in Year 1 and Year 6. Children are welcome to bring their own lunch, but NO lunch boxes are allowed – use a plastic or paper bag which can then be disposed of instead.
- School uniform must be worn. Please make sure the uniform is washed / changed regularly.
- PE kits should be brought into school on Monday and taken home and washed on Friday. NO OTHER BAGS SHOULD COME INTO SCHOOL.
- Water bottles must be taken home and washed each evening.
- Given the weather, please consider applying sunscreen and sending your child into school with a hat.
- Do NOT bring your child to school if they are unwell. If they are displaying COVID-19 symptoms, self-isolate and arrange a test as soon as possible. If the test is negative, your child may return to school.
- Only one adult will be allowed on site to drop off and pick-up the children. You MUST practise good social distancing at all times. Please use all the gates into the school.
- You can drop your child off between 8.40am and 9.00am. Do NOT enter classrooms and please stand away from external doors.
- To find your child’s ‘bubble group’ and classroom:
- The children should go to their year group’s usual external doors where a member of staff will direct them;
- There will be a list of names posted on the doors – these will be the children’s ‘bubble’ groups. These groups are non-negotiable and cannot be changed;
- Drop off and pick up will always be from these doors;
- We are staggering pick-up times to reduce congestion in the playground and around the doors. Do not enter classrooms and please stand away from external doors.
- Nursery – 3.00pm (12.45pm on a Wednesday)*
- Reception – 3.05pm (12.50pm on a Wednesday)*
- Year 1 - 2 – 3.10pm (12.55pm on a Wednesday)*
- Year 3 – 6 – 3.15pm (1.00pm on a Wednesday)*
- Please pick up your child from the same door you dropped them off at.
- If you have more than one child in school please pick up the youngest one first and then you may immediately pick up the siblings in age order. You do not need to wait until the allotted time. Please knock on the classroom door and then step back to wait for your child to come out. If your child is in year 4 or 5 please let the teacher know that you will be picking up earlier and they will send the child early to be released by a TA at the appropriate door.
- *The school will close on a Wednesday afternoon for staff Planning, Preparation and Assessment (PPA) time. Please pick your child up at 12.55pm (Year 1) and 1.00pm (Year 6). This does NOT apply to children of critical workers and those invited to attend by the SENCO, Mrs Winchcombe. They can attend all day as now.
- Given the circumstances and the regulations in place, we would expect all Year 6 children to be collected by an adult. If this is not possible, please contact the school to discuss it further.
Breakfast and After School Club:
- Beehive, who provide wrap around care at the school, are currently unable to offer this service due to the government's guidelines on avoiding mixing 'bubble' groups. We are in regular contact with them and as soon as there is enough demand and they can safely operate within the guidelines, they will re-evaluate the situation.