Many of the school's policies, particularly those regarding human resources, data management and finance, are set at Trust level by the Board of Trustees. The Trust also sets over-arching policies for areas such as Safeguarding, the Equality duty, Student Welfare and the Curriculum.
All other policies are 'school level' but are subject to the GLT policies and the Scheme of Delegation approved for the school. If there is any ambiguity or conflict, then the GLT policy and the Scheme of Delegation and any specific Scheme or alteration or restriction to the Scheme approved by the Board of Trustees takes precedence. If there is any question or doubt about the interpretation of this, the Executive Headteacher is consulted.
You can find current Trust policies and the Scheme of Delegation on the Trust's website. Below are current 'school level' policies.
- Admissions Arrangements for 2020 21
- Attendance Policy Mar 2018
- Behaviour Policy Oct19
- CCTV Policy Feb19
- Charging and Remission for School Activities Policy Nov19
- Equality Duty Statement Objectives Oct19
- Feedback Marking Policy Oct18
- Health Safety Policy Oct19
- Inclusion Policy Nov19
- Lettings Policy Hiring Agreement Nov 2018
- Lettings Policy Nov 2018
- Nursery Admissions Policy Sep19
- Privacy Notice
- Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy KCSIE Sep 2019
- School Accessibility Plan Oct19
- School Complaints Procedure Jan20
- School Equality Duty Statement Objectives Oct19
- School Meal Debt Policy Jan20
- School Publication Scheme Nov19
- SEN policy and information report April 2019
- Sex and Relationships Education SRE Policy Nov19
- SMSC Policy Jan20
- SRE Policy Curriculum Overview May 2019
- Supporting Pupils at School with Medical Conditions Nov19
- Teaching and Learning Policy Oct 2017
- Whistleblowing Policy Poster
The policy documents are in PDF format and can be read using Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded for free here: https://get.adobe.com/uk/reader/.