Many of the school's policies, particularly those regarding human resources, data management and finance, are set at Trust level by the Board of Trustees. The Trust also sets over-arching policies for areas such as Safeguarding, the Equality duty, Student Welfare and the Curriculum.
All other policies are 'school level' but are subject to the GLT policies and the Scheme of Delegation approved for the school. If there is any ambiguity or conflict, then the GLT policy and the Scheme of Delegation and any specific Scheme or alteration or restriction to the Scheme approved by the Board of Trustees takes precedence. If there is any question or doubt about the interpretation of this, the Executive Headteacher is consulted.
You can find current Trust policies and the Scheme of Delegation on the Trust's website. Below are current 'school level' policies.
- Accessibility Plan Apr 2016
- Admissions Arrangements 2019 20
- Admissions Arrangements for 2020 21
- Admissions Policy Sep 2018
- Attendance Policy Mar 2018
- Behaviour Policy Oct18
- CCTV Policy Feb19
- Charging and Remission for School Activities Policy Nov 2017
- Equality Objectives May 2015
- Feedback Marking Policy Oct18
- Health and Safety Policy Feb 2018
- Inclusion Policy Sep 2016
- Lettings Policy Hiring Agreement Nov 2018
- Lettings Policy Nov 2018
- Privacy Notice
- Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy KCSIE Jan 2019
- School Complaints Procedure Dec 2017
- School Meal Debt Policy Feb19
- Sex and Relationships Education SRE Policy Dec 2017
- SRE Policy Curriculum Overview May 2019
- Teaching and Learning Policy Oct 2017
- Whistleblowing Policy Poster
The policy documents are in PDF format and can be read using Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded for free here: https://get.adobe.com/uk/reader/.